DNP (“the Manufacturer”) warrants each battery sold, to be free of defects in warranty, from the date of sale as determined by either the customer's sale receipt, the shipping invoice and/or the battery serial number, with proof of purchase. Within the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, the Manufacturer will credit, replace or repair, if serviceable, the Product and/or parts of the Product, if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
Lithium-ion Battery - Should the manufacturer deem a valid warranty claim exist and battery(s) are unable to be repaired in 15 months the manufacturer will replace the defective battery free of charge with a similar product. Should the manufacturer deem a valid warranty claim exist and battery(s) are unable to be repaired in month 15 through 24 a similar product will be offered at 15% off the price listed at the time of the offer.
LiFePO4 Battery - Should the manufacturer deem a valid warranty claim exist and battery(s) are unable to be repaired in year one through three the manufacturer will replace the defective battery free of charge with a similar product. Should the manufacturer deem a valid warranty claim exist and battery(s) are unable to be repaired in years four and five a similar product will be offered at 20% off the price listed at the time of the offer.
This Limited Warranty is to the original purchaser of the Product and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Please contact the place of purchase regarding any warranty claim.
The Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
· Damage caused during shipping or mishandling of the Product.
· Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect series (cannot be used in series) or parallel connections, reverse polarity connections, or insufficient space for airflow.
· Environmental damage such as inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer, exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage, impact, or collision.
· Damage due to improper operation or maintenance such as under- or over-charging the Product, cold temperature charging, lack of cleaning resulting in corroded terminal connections or build-up of dirt, debris, organic matter, fossil fuels, or chemicals on the Product casing.
· Product that has been opened, modified, or tampered with.
· Tampering or removal of manufacture date codes.
· Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for by the Manufacturer.
· Product that was under-sized for the application.
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the application. The Manufacturer reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period.
If you have any technical questions about the Product, please contact the place of purchase or DNP directly at +86 (769) 3892-9188 or emails us at email@example.com for help.